uasc tool for insight® display system now available
Universal Avionics has released the External Configuration Editor (ECE) for the InSight Display System. The new web-based configuration tool makes the pre-design and system configuration process simple and intuitive. AEA2018 attendees have the opportunity to view and navigate through the ECE with a Universal Avionics expert during the show in booth number 411.
“We are excited to bring this advanced configuration tool to the industry in support of our new InSight product,” said Grady Dees, Universal Avionics Director of Technical Sales. “It will save the installer tremendous time, reducing their workload,” he added. “There are many advanced capabilities of the ECE to allow installers to work efficiently with a high degree of confidence.”
As a cloud-based application, the ECE provides installers the ability to design the configuration from the convenience of a personal computer and share configurations across their organization. Built-in collaboration tools help to streamline workflow among installers.
• Copy/edit existing configurations
• Import configuration data
• Share saved configurations with others in your organization
• Ensure your work is safe with innovative ‘Snapshot’ feature’s built-in redundancy
• Change log to restore previous ‘Snapshot’ configurations
• Export configurations to load into the aircraft system via serial bus
• Import configurations back into the ECE from aircraft (2-way update process)
Authorized Dealers and Integrators can access the ECE by logging in through Universal’s UniNet Online Service Center at uasc.com/UniNet. The ECE Dashboard page is available under the Dealer Resource Center.