flightsafety’s elearning courses join usaig’s performance vector safety initiative
October 16, 2018
USAIG, one of the world’s leading aviation-specific insurance providers, proudly welcomes FlightSafety International to its Performance Vector safety initiative. Performance Vector enables eligible policyholders to select annually from a diverse portfolio of training and safety-enhancing services delivered by world-class providers. A broad selection of eLearning courses from aviation-training-leader FlightSafety International has been added to the list of options accessible through the annual Performance Vector benefit.
“We are honored that FlightSafety International has become a Performance Vector Program partner and appreciate the opportunity to have our comprehensive series of eLearning courses included in this important initiative,” said Executive Vice President David Davenport. “The commitment and ongoing efforts of USAIG to enhance aviation safety among their policyholders are greatly appreciated and valued.”
FlightSafety leverages nearly seven decades of training experience to produce quality eLearning courses tuned to the needs and dynamic schedules of business aviation professionals. Whether initial familiarization or recurrent refresher training is needed, these courses put vital information top-of-mind to instill confidence and proficiency while strengthening an organization’s safety posture. A convenient online format means the training is self-paced and fully mobile, and as applicable, courses are approved by the FAA, EASA and other aviation regulatory authorities.
Eligible USAIG policyholders that choose the “Mix and Match eLearning Package” option for their Performance Vector benefit can now access the following FlightSafety eLearning courses when building their training package:
• FlightSafety International eLearning Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B)
• FlightSafety International eLearning ALAR/CFIT
• FlightSafety International Cold Weather Operations
• FlightSafety International eLearning Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods (Will-Not-Carry)
• FlightSafety International eLearning ICAO Enroute and Terminal Performance-based Navigation (PBN)
• FlightSafety International eLearning Runway Analysis
• FlightSafety eLearning Safety Management Systems (SMS) for Aviation Professionals
• FlightSafety eLearning Safety Management Systems (SMS) for Managers
• FlightSafety eLearning TAWS
• FlightSafety eLearning TCAS/ACAS
• FlightSafety eLearning TSA Security
• FlightSafety eLearning VNAV Procedures Using MDA as a DA
• FlightSafety eLearning Warm Weather Operations
• FlightSafety eLearning Weather Radar
• FlightSafety eLearning North Atlantic High Level Airspace (NAT HLA)
• FlightSafety eLearning Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM)
“I’m especially pleased to integrate these eLearning courses into our Performance Vector program,” said USAIG President and CEO John T. Brogan, adding, “FlightSafety’s reputation in training is unmatched and these programs play a vital role in keeping people sharp and up-to-speed on complex aspects of their aviation jobs. I believe our policyholders will enjoy and elevate their safety posture with these new course offerings.”
USAIG continually upgrades its popular Performance Vector suite of safety programs to keep pace with changes and improvements in aviation safety protocols. For additional information about the USAIG Performance Vector program, check the Safety tab at usaig.com or contact Paul S. Ratté, USAIG Director of Aviation Safety Programs at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More at NBAA-BACE
Visit USAIG at the National Business Aviation Association’s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE) in Orlando from October 16 through 18, booth #866. Meet USAIG’s team of aviation insurance and safety experts and take part in discussions about Performance Vector and USAIG’s other safety initiatives.
USAIG Booth 866 – Orange County Convention Center