execujet launches new tours & safaris division
May 14, 2019
ExecuJet, part of the Luxaviation Group, has launched ExecuJet Tours & Safaris at We Are Africa, in partnership with one of Africa’s leading safari specialist operators: Luxury Short Safari.
ExecuJet Tours & Safaris offers a range of tailor-made safari itineraries with private aircraft flights and transfers. As the launch partner, Luxury Short Safari has been hand-picked by ExecuJet for its exemplary safety and service standards, matching ExecuJet’s own. Locations include all African safari destinations and the surrounding Indian Ocean islands.
Gavin Kiggen, Vice President Africa, ExecuJet, says: “Safaris are an integral part of African travel, providing a window into the rich, diverse and complex environment of this astonishing continent. Private aircraft are perfectly suited to this kind of exploration – they afford you increased travel flexibility; can land on short or dirt runways so will take you directly to your destination; and give our customers enhanced luxury, privacy and comfort. We’re incredibly excited to partner with Luxury Short Safari, offering clients bespoke and seamless experiences across Africa.”
Alessia Lo Cascio, owner of Luxury Short Safari, says: “To experience the romance of the African savannah in a short time-span, our packages are ideal. Fill your days with game drives over land, via boat or even by hot air balloon. Or combine it with an island trip, where you can learn to scuba dive, rent a private yacht, or relax with bespoke spa and beauty services. Our selected partners provide secluded, ultra-luxury villas, with devoted members of staff to fulfil your every need. Our range of conservation areas and national parks make spotting ‘big five’ game, rare primates and breathtaking migrations completely effortless.”
ExecuJet Tours & Safaris sample itinerary with Luxury Short Safari
Day One – Serengeti
- Morning game drive followed by lunch next to an active watering hole
- Afternoon of relaxation by infinity pool overlooking the savannah, or rejuvenation at the spa
- Live Maasai performance with dinner – enjoy African specialties or international cuisine
Day Two & Three – Serengeti
- Full day game drive in Serengeti National Park, with picnic lunch in a prime viewing spot of the Serengeti
- Three restaurants to choose from for dinner
Day Four – Serengeti
- Sunrise hot air balloon safari experience with traditional champagne toast and Out of Africa bush breakfast
Day Five & Six – Zanzibar islands
- Relax in a place of peace and tranquillity, with the resort’s bungalows, suites and villas overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Enjoy swimming and sunbathing on the glorious beaches of Zanzibar
Any of the safari packages can be combined with a private charter, tailored to the travel requirements of our guests.
We Are Africa is the world’s most vibrant gathering of luxury African travel brands, the finest buyers and top international press. With a shared mission to transform and rebrand African travel for the global luxury market, the We Are Africa Tribe celebrate the continent’s diversity, unsurpassed beauty, and incredible opportunity.