air elite network’s latin american & caribbean fbos showcased at labace 2018
August 15, 2018
World Fuel Services (World Fuel) is showcasing their Air Elite Network Diamond Service Locations at the 2018 Latin American Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (LABACE 2018) in booth #2006. 79 uniquely exceptional FBOs comprise the Air Elite Network, with ten locations in Latin America (LATAM) and the Caribbean.
The Air Elite Network provides elevated facility and operational standards which are audited to ensure consistency across the network. The global network uses unique, insightful training to deliver diamond service in the LATAM and Caribbean region by benchmarking The Ritz-Carlton philosophy on customer service.
The network recently hosted the annual Air Elite Retreat and The Ritz-Carlton training session in Washington D.C. this June to draw together their members from around the globe. Both events had record attendance and allow for all members to engage in continued training, best practice sharing, strategic planning, and overall offer development.
The Air Elite Network’s LATAM and Caribbean member FBOs have been recognized for their services over the years and are dedicated to consistently delivering the Air Elite Diamond Difference experience:
- Cabo San Lucas International Airport in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Caribbean Support & Flight Services (CSFS) in Barranquilla, Colombia is headquartered at the Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport.
- Ecuacentair in Quito, Ecuador.
- FBO Aerocardal Limitada in Santiago, Chile.
- Jet Aviation located in Nassau, Bahamas has two recent accolades.
- Jet Aviation in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Jet Centre Curaçao in Willemstad, Curaçao prides itself on luxury, hospitality, and personal service.
- Provo Air Center in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos.
- St. Thomas Jet Center in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands.
- World-Way Aviation in Sorocaba, Brazil.
Established in 2011, the Air Elite Network has grown to 79 Diamond Service Locations worldwide. Each FBO member must meet a number of airport, facility, and service quality standards to qualify for membership. Aircraft operators utilizing the Air Elite Network benefit from a consistently high level of service and enhanced FlyBuys™ Rewards when using AVCARD® and World Fuel Services Contract Fuel.